- Bhutan exporters association plays an important role in developing exporters’ organization structure and bridge the gap between
exporters and governing agencies.
- BEA determines and specifies the rights and duties of all exporters and importers in business transaction.
- BEA established effective co-ordination and provide instant services in the activities of various exporting business.
- BEA maintain the existing market and tries to promote in creating more potential market for exporters
- BEA simplifies the complication faced by the exporters in following up the formalities with governing agencies and assures the services within limited span of time.
- BEA undertakes proceeding against disputes and discrepancy which obstructs the business functions.
- BEA undertakes proceeding against any individual exporters who may have violated the rules of the Bhutan Exporters Association and impose sanction.